Careers with Electronic Security Solutions
Electronic Security Solutions (ESS) has the following opportunities in our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
Fire Alarm/Security Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Service, maintain, repair, and test fire alarm, access control, CCTV, and other low voltage systems
- Maintain vehicle inventory
- Complete inspection reports
- Program systems utilizing software
- Participate in the on call rotation for after hours service
Requirements and Education:
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in the fire alarm or electronic security industry
- NICET Level I in Fire Alarm Systems
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Certifications in EST, Silent Knight, DSX, Software House, & S2 Security a plus, but not required
To apply, please click the button below to email your resume to John.