Electronic Security Solutions has the following opportunities in our Plymouth Meeting, PA office.
Fire Alarm/Security Technician
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Service, maintain, repair, and test fire alarm, access control, CCTV, and other low voltage systems
• Maintain vehicle inventory
• Complete inspection reports
• Program systems utilizing software
• Participate in the on call rotation for after hours service
Requirements and Education:
• Minimum of 5 years technical experience in the fire alarm or electronic security industry
• NICET Level I in Fire Alarm Systems
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints
• Certifications in EST, Silent Knight, DSX, Software House, & S2 Security a plus, but not required.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org